Tactical Assessment And Controlling Techniques (T.A.C.T.)
A comprehensive system of safety procedures for the workplace
- Have you ever wondered what could be done to make your work place a safer one?
- Do you, or your employees, come into contact with the public in ways that make you feel threatened?
- Do you deal with people in a severe stress situation that may result in violence?
- If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then T.A.A.C.T. is the program for your facility.
- T.A.A.C.T. complies with the new OSHA guidelines for the health care industry and is the only system of workplace safety that can be tailored to your needs.
- T.A.A.C.T. is Tailored to the Needs of Your Organization
- T.A.A.C.T. was originally developed in 1992 to fulfill the growing needs of the Health Care Industry to protect their employees from violent individuals they would encounter during their work. Specifically in the ER and Ambulance settings
T.A.A.C.T. has since evolved into a system with a wide range of applications:
- Nursing Homes
- EMT’s and Paramedics
- ER Personnel
- Social Workers
- School Employees
- Security Personnel
- Fire Department
T.A.A.C.T. covers many areas of instruction, such as . . .
- Approach considerations
- Tactical Evaluation
- Threat Assessment
- Room Entry
- Tactical Withdrawal
- Escort and Passive Controlling Procedures
- Subject Control
- Pain Compliance
- Hold Downs and Restraints
- Active Controlling Procedures
- O.C. (Pepper Spray)
- Counter Measures
- Ground Fighting Techniques
- Baton and Impact Instruments
- Signals for Team Tactics
- Safety and Security Assessments